A professional Traditional Acupuncturist with over 20 years experience, member of the British Acupuncture Council, the British Medical Acupuncture Society and a qualified Nurse, Fiona Matthews practices at Acupuncture South Devon at The Watermark in Ivybridge.
If you'd like to speak to an experienced, professional acupucunturist and understand how acupuncture could help you then contact Fiona at Acupuncture South Devon, either by phoning 01752 895401, text or call 07767 665677 or by email or follow on twitter.
COVID-19 Update: 19th July 2021 - SOME safety measures continue
Mandatory Government COVID-19 safety measures were removed from Monday 19th July 2021.
- Acupuncture South Devon, following advice from its governing body (British Acupuncture Council) and having considered the continuing risks of COVID-19, especially in our locality with case numbers rising to unprecedented levels, there will limited alterations to treatments at this stage.
- The Watermark Building (which hosts Acupuncture South Devon) will be fully open to the public again, face coverings will be encouraged in communal areas with social distancing where possible.
Therefore, after 19th July 2021 when attending an appointment with Acupuncture South Devon, enter the Watermark and proceed directly via the stairs or the lift, to the Second Floor reception area where you’ll be met. You’re requested to continue to use a face covering as the clinic is considered to be an enclosed space. At this stage the appointment’s face-to-face time will remain at 30 minutes and COVID Secure hygiene practices will continue.
- clinic ventilation,
- sanitising clinic between patients,
- hand cleanser,
- remote initial consultation,
- QR Code availability
- and contacting patients 24 hours prior to appointment
I will continue to review these measures in line with local case numbers and British Acupuncture Council guidance to maintain my patient’s safety.
- Traditional acupuncture treats the whole person, body and mind, and not just symptoms.
- It's been researched, refined and developed for centuries.
- Acupuncture is now widely used and accepted all over the world.
Treatment is aimed at the root of your condition as well as your main symptoms. This approach helps with resolving your problem and enhancing your feeling of well being.