Acupuncture South Devon complies with all relevant privacy and data regulations
General Data Protection Regulation
We comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP), see here for our General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice.
- Your patient notes are not retained longer than absolutely neccessary. They're permanently destroyed after 7 years, complying with British Acupuncture Council professional conduct guidelines.
- Our website doesn't exploit cookies, maintaining your online privacy.
- We don't use your data to send you any marketing from us.
- We don't share your data with anyone, unless we're mandated to do so for legal requirements, complying with British Acupuncture Council professional conduct guidelines, or with named third parties only with your explicit consent
- We don't collect or retaining excessive amounts of data.
- We protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.